May 6, 2009

Introducing... May 5, 2009



The Smith Twins:



Matthew Harry and Ryan Gary Smith
Born 8:03 and 8:11pm May 5th






Matthew and Ryan say, "Hello"




Matthew, 6lbs 11oz




Ryan, 6lbs 14oz




Mom and babies



Dad and boys





4 comments on " Introducing... May 5, 2009 "

Lynn Mercurio on May 6, 2009 at 11:30 AM said...

OMG - what a double blessing. They are BEAUTIFUL and Mom looks spectacular! I'm so happy for everyone. The boys are such good size, I couldn't be more happy!

K on May 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM said...

What an amazing blessing!! Congratulations! They are goregous. I can't get over how much each of the boys weighed!! That's awesome! Happy MOTHER'S Day!!
Karen (swtlilhickey - SCS)

Laura on May 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM said...

Congrats to everyone! What beautiful babies. I've got a Mother's Day baby too! So happy for you guys!

Suzanne on May 9, 2009 at 5:48 AM said...

Congratulations Kelly! What sweet boys you have and my goodness they are really good sized for being twins. Take care of yourself!

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez