

We have been able to get out a little with the boys. I have attempted to go to the store with them by myself and have been pretty successful. It's quite a production though to get them both packed up to run and get some milk. But it is nice to get out of the house and know I can manage it (so far) on my own. Both boys really like their shoulder strap protectors, they come in handy when they lose their pacifiers.

I also just added a "Current Measurements" box to the right on the blog. I will try and weigh the boys a few times a week and keep that updated as much as possible. As of right now, they are both two pounds over their birth weight, and are continuing to grow and change fast!
We're almost a month old already! Can you believe it?!

0 comments on " Out and About ~ May 30, 2009 "
Post a Comment