The boys are both trying to get some tummy time in each day to strengthen their neck muscles. Ryan is definitely the stronger of the two at the moment. He is always moving!Matthew was too hungry in this picture to think about trying to lift his head, although he is also getting better at lifting it on his own.
I am also trying to start cloth diapering the boys, especially during the day when I am fully awake. So far it has been going OK. Matthew has a diaper rash (from disposables) that I am trying to treat as well... and so far it has been slowly getting better.
These diapers are nothing like the cloth diapers from long ago. With Velcro closures, and a microfiber insert, they are extremely easy to use and super absorbent. Plus they come in some pretty cute colors. I can usually get through about 2-3 half days of diapering before I have to wash the diapers. Not too bad! The only draw back is the bulkiness of the diapers. With them on, it's a little more challenging to find clothes that will fit right.
These diapers are nothing like the cloth diapers from long ago. With Velcro closures, and a microfiber insert, they are extremely easy to use and super absorbent. Plus they come in some pretty cute colors. I can usually get through about 2-3 half days of diapering before I have to wash the diapers. Not too bad! The only draw back is the bulkiness of the diapers. With them on, it's a little more challenging to find clothes that will fit right.
1 comments on " Tummy Time ~ June 12, 2009 "
Congrats auntie. SO excited to hear about your growing family and on Gwyn's birthday to boot. Just to let you know Olivia was allergic to pampers.They use some different stuff in them. My dr. said huggies are best so that might be something. They look cute and we enjoy watching the boys grow.
Post a Comment