Jul 30, 2009

Security Blanket ~ July 30, 2009


We have started to play more during the day, I am trying to get them to stay awake more during the day so hopefully they will sleep longer at night. But I don't force the boys to stay awake, if they seem tired and cranky, I will let them fall asleep if they want. So far it hasn't made much of a difference at night, but maybe someday...


So a few days after the boys started to play with their hands more, I dug out the toys. I am a little anxious to get them playing on their own I guess. :) Most of the toys are interesting to them, but they can't grab them yet. I did however realize that the security blankets were a little easier for them to handle. It may be wishful thinking, but the boys seem to grab them, and Ryan even brings it to his mouth to chew on. Of course I am not too far away with the camera, so I caught a few pictures of them playing with their doggie blankets.


The picture of Matthew with his blanket is one of my favorites so far. He looks so cute hugging his blankie! Here's a video of him playing with it. It's not much so far, but I sure am excited that he is grabbing things and seems to pay attention to them!

1 comments on " Security Blanket ~ July 30, 2009 "

Anonymous said...

AHH!!! I love it!!

~Tina

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez