Aug 11, 2009

Three months old ~ August 11, 2009


Sorry I haven't had a chance to post in a while. I have been trying to sleep a little bit more. Now that the boys are in the crib for most of the night, they still sleep about 4-5 hours, but it is a more restful, QUIET sleep. So I have been able to catch a few more hours of sleep while they are out.

The boys are officially three months and one week old now. They are over 13 pounds, Matthew has doubled his birth weight already and Ryan is close to doing the same. They both are starting to talk and smile more, and interact with toys a bit. They also are starting to notice each other and smile at each other. I can't wait until they start to take more interest in each other, rather than the TV!

I will try and post some pictures in the morning, but I just got the boys back down after eating, and I am going to try and squeeze in another 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Night!

0 comments on " Three months old ~ August 11, 2009 "

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez