Oct 14, 2009

Meeting Ducky ~ October 14, 2009


In order to help Matthew enjoy tummy time a little more, and build up his strength, I found this ducky water pool at the store. The baby lays on the ducky toy and it's belly is filled with water, with little foam fishes that "swim" when the water moves around. So far both boys like it, Matthew tolerates tummy time now, but is no where near as strong as Ryan. But he sure likes to talk! He doesn't say much yet... mostly "ah-oooos" but it sure is cute!



Both boys also slept unusually well the other night. I did not hear them fuss until 6AM! But then last night they were back to their normal routine... up at least 3 times each, but at least it gives me hope that someday *hopefully soon* they will sleep 8 hours. Ever since we cut their feeding at 3, they have been eating cereal so much better (and drinking a lot more milk!). I think soon we will graduate on to cereal twice a day, if they keep eating so well.


I am also attaching a video of Ryan rolling from his back to his stomach. Watch out world, he will be on the move soon!

0 comments on " Meeting Ducky ~ October 14, 2009 "

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez