Nov 10, 2009

Wonderful Morning ~ November 10, 2009


Today we are celebrating the first day after the boys have slept through the night. It has only taken six months to happen, but hip hip hooray for them (and mommy)! I hope this is just the start and not just because the boys had a very busy day yesterday.
They had their six month check-up yesterday, and both boys are still 50% for weight, 75% for height and 90% for head size (big brains, right?). They got 4 (!) shots, not including the H1N1, which the office did not receive enough supply of. Then afterwards we went and got our family picture taken for Christmas. They turned out great! And then to top off the day, the boys got to start solid foods last night. They enjoyed some squash mixed in with their cereal. Maybe all that together helped them sleep better... but I am not complaining!
Here is a picture we took this past weekend of the boys and I at Powder Valley Nature Center in St. Louis. I was hoping for more fall color, but I guess with all the rain we got recently, all the leaves were off the trees already and all the color we had was brown and green. We will have to try again next year!

1 comments on " Wonderful Morning ~ November 10, 2009 "

Liz on November 10, 2009 at 8:53 PM said...

Wa-hoo! Way to go, boys! Love the Halloween snapshot, too!

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez