Apr 28, 2010

One more week ~ April 28, 2010


I know, I have to start posting more than once a month. Sorry about that! Things are busy here, but I will try and drop a picture or post a little more often. It should be easier now that the boys are sleeping all night consistantly now. (YAY!) But I find other things to do with my free time at night.

Anyway, can you believe the boys will be one year old in a WEEK?! No, neither can I. Time has just flown by! I have a few quick pictures and videos to share, it's late here and I need to get to bed... just in case it is a rough night (you never know when teeth will bother Ryan).

Matthew standing... yikes! (notice he's unsupported at the beginning of this video, we'll be walking soon!)
Daddy gymnastics

Helping with dishes



He took my toy!!


Eleven months old!

1 comments on " One more week ~ April 28, 2010 "

Debbie Gaydos on April 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM said...

Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog! Your boys are SO CUTE! And one of mine is a "Ryan" also. :) Glad you enjoyed my mini-book. :)
- Debbie

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez