The second page turned out so well. I love it! The journaling reads: "You guys are so cute when you are making all your baby faces. I can’t believe you guys will be a month old in a few days, it seems like the days are going by so fast. Of course, it could be the lack of sleep your daddy and I are getting. But it is all worth it to see your healthy, beautiful faces. We love you both so much! June 3, 2009"
Jan 18, 2011
More Scrapbook Pages ~ January 18th, 2011
Just posting a few more digital scrapbook pages I did on my boys today. This first one was done for a challenge for a scrapbooking website I like to read. I am not 100% hooked on it, I may go back and design it without a challenge in mind. The journaling reads "Our first trip to the beach you guys had a wonderful time. We were going to have our picture taken for Christmas cards, but both of you could not stay out of the water. You ended up soaked! Then you found the beach chairs and that was a game all in itself. November 2010"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



0 comments on " More Scrapbook Pages ~ January 18th, 2011 "
Post a Comment