Jan 11, 2011

Project Life Tuesday ~ January 11, 2011


So I have quite a few resolutions this year. One of them is to try and take at least one picture a day and to journal a little each day. As a scrapbooker, I love pictures and stories. So this seems like a do-able resolution. To help keep me on track, I decided to post this pictures here, rather than my craft blog. This way you can yell at me if I miss a Tuesday, and you all can see pictures from our daily lives. Sounds good, right? We'll see how long I can keep it up!


Sunday, January 2nd: Today we had our third Christmas, this time with Aunt Heather, Cousins Illona and Kaite, and Great-Grandma Watson. We had fun opening gifts, and had a wonderful lunch afterwards. Then we packed up for the two hour drive home. Mom and dad were thrilled to be home, but exhausted.




 Monday January 3rd: Daddy had to go back to work. The boys found one of the old toys that they missed while in Wisconsin, too bad the batteries were dying. Happy cooperative play is pretty rare these days.



Tuesday, January 4th: Today Ryan made me laugh. He was trying his hardest to try and put the shoes from Mr. Potato Head on his feet. Of course, monkey see, monkey do and Matthew had to try too. Guess what, they didn't fit.


Wednesday, January 5th: We are all still recooperating from our colds. Both boys seem to be getting better, although Matthew's nose has been running constantly. At least Ryan's croup is gone and both boys are sleeping well at night again. Here we are chilling with daddy, watching the movie Cars, which is a favorite of both boys.







Thursday, January 6th: Today the boys and I made a trip to Toys R Us to return a duplicate gift. We picked up a few new toys, the little people musical train and a Mickey Mouse story reader (which mommy was not happy with and will be returning in the near future). We saw a Sunset Hill cop at the store, and the lady behind me had to thank her for all the work they have done with the tornado damage. For those of you who don't know Sunset Hills is a small suburb of St. Louis, about 5 minutes from the house. They got hit hard by a tornado on New Years Eve. You can see some images of the damage here.







Friday, January 7th: Not all days are good around here. I unfortunately don't remember what caused this, probably a fight over a toy. Poor little guy!


Saturday, January 8th: Today Grandma Smith, Aunt Heather and cousin Katie came down. They have classes in St. Louis every month, and stop by afterwards to visit. They took us all out to lunch for daddy's birthday. Here the boys have discovered the condensation on the storm door window and they were painting pictures.


I hope you all have enjoyed this week's pictures! Remember to get on me if I forget to post again next Tuesday!

0 comments on " Project Life Tuesday ~ January 11, 2011 "

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez