Pictures for the week of January 16-22.
Sunday January 16: Ryan must be teething again, he has tried to bite Matthew at least 4-5 times today already. He usually only starts that up when he is having teeth issues. Mommy got in a cleaning mood and cleaned out the pantry! Amazing! It has been at least 2 years since I last took on the pantry, and boy does it look nice. Now daddy needs to get the doors on and it will finally be done!
Monday, January 17th: Today was the boys' second trip to "First Friends" a church daycare that they go to every other Monday from 9-12. This way mommy gets a breather, at least every other week. In the pics for today, Ryan was playing with his penguin, and giving him hugs. Matthew petting Peanut.
Tuesday, January 18th: Ryan, Matthew and daddy playing after daddy came home from work. The boys and I tried to go to the craft store today, but the boys were unusually fussy. So that made that trip pretty short.
Wednesday, January 19th: Ryan is going through a phase where he does not want to go to sleep at night. He will be laying down and almost asleep and when you walk out the door, he pops up and starts trying to climb out of his crib. Tonight he succeeded in falling out. Jason and I try to watch him closely until we are sure he is asleep, but he fooled us tonight. Hopefully that will be a lessen learned, but I think with Ryan he needs a few bumps on the head before he starts to listen.

Thursday, January 20th: We got snow again last night. I think they said somewhere around 8 or 9 inches. The biggest snow storm in ages. Matthew lined up all his oranges at lunch today. He's definitely a problem solver.
Friday, January 21st: Another long day of Ryan and Matthew fighting over toys, and Ryan biting. Some days the boys will play like angels, and I can get some things done without having to watch them, and other days... well at least by the time they are in school they will have grasped the concept of sharing, better than most kids!
Wednesday, January 19th: Ryan is going through a phase where he does not want to go to sleep at night. He will be laying down and almost asleep and when you walk out the door, he pops up and starts trying to climb out of his crib. Tonight he succeeded in falling out. Jason and I try to watch him closely until we are sure he is asleep, but he fooled us tonight. Hopefully that will be a lessen learned, but I think with Ryan he needs a few bumps on the head before he starts to listen.
Thursday, January 20th: We got snow again last night. I think they said somewhere around 8 or 9 inches. The biggest snow storm in ages. Matthew lined up all his oranges at lunch today. He's definitely a problem solver.
Friday, January 21st: Another long day of Ryan and Matthew fighting over toys, and Ryan biting. Some days the boys will play like angels, and I can get some things done without having to watch them, and other days... well at least by the time they are in school they will have grasped the concept of sharing, better than most kids!
Saturday, January 22nd: Daddy took the sled out of the attic so the boys could go "sledding." We haven't attempted any hills yet, but just pull the boys around the yard. They seem to enjoy that. Afterwards we let them run around in the snow. They really didn't want to go back in the house. The terrible twos and tantrums are daily things now.
I hope you all have a wonderful week! Go PACKERS!


0 comments on " Project Life Tuesday week 3~ January 25, 2011 "
Post a Comment