Sunday February 13th: It was a gorgeous day here with temperatures in the 50s! We all went to the park this morning and ran off some energy. There was still a lot of snow and ice on the ground, so we had to watch the boys carefully so they did not fall, but it was nice to be able to get out of the house. Bath night tonight, the boys had fun being squirted by mommy.
Monday, February 14th: Happy birthday Great Grandma Smith and Happy Valentine's Day! Mommy and the boys went to the grocery store to pick up a special dinner for daddy. The weather was great again, so we grilled out some steak! The boys really enjoyed the green beans, Ryan must of had a full sized adults portion, and he would still ask for more. We had to take pictures of his Buddha belly afterwards, I seriously don't know where he puts it!
Tuesday, February 15th: I could get used to this weather! Finally a warm up! Temps into the 60s today, almost 70 degrees. Mommy opened up the windows to get some fresh air. In the pictures, Matthew is still out cold when Ryan decided it was time to wake up. I totally disregard the saying "never wake a sleeping baby" - if one boy is up from his nap, I wake the other one. That way they both go to bed at night, at the same time. Ryan playing peek-a-boo with the laundry basket.
Thursday, February 17th: Happy birthday Great Grandma Peterson! Mommy met with one of the playgroup mommies today at the park, while the boys ran around. I only had to chase Ryan 5 or 6 times across the park because he was dead set on escaping. The park I like to go to is completely fenced in, except for the entrance, and of course Ryan has to test his boundaries. At least we all got some exercise!
Friday, February 18th: Both boys can now climb on the dining room chairs. Anything on the table is fair game, as you can see, Ryan found my sunglasses. Cooler temps today, only into the 60s! Heeehee to those Wisconsin folk! Well next week they are calling for colder weather. At least now all the snow is gone, and we got a taste of Spring. This year it will be great, mommy can go out and garden while the boys play in the backyard. I cannot wait!
Saturday, February 19th: I really should get back into journaling because I cannot remember what we did on Saturday, other than pizza night. :) It's only Tuesday, you would think I could remember just a few days back, but my mind is completely blank! The pictures are of Jason playing ball with the boys, he would throw it, and they would chase after the balls. And Matthew squishing Ryan (not intentionally yet).














0 comments on " Project Life Tuesday ~ February 22, 2011 "
Post a Comment