Nov 7, 2011

Owl Hat ~ November 7, 2011


I can't believe it is November already. A little over two weeks until Thanksgiving... and yikes 2 weeks until "Christmas" with our Wisconsin family! Here is a quick Monday post, a hat I bought for H. Mom, you really need to show me how to crochet! I am definitely going to try and make another one for her, this hat won't last long with the way she is growing! (11 pounds and 22 inches already!)





H's crazy big smile. She has been smiling more and more and cooing more too. 


2 comments on " Owl Hat ~ November 7, 2011 "

Wee Little Birds on November 13, 2011 at 1:59 AM said...

What an Beautiful baby you have. the Owl hat is absolutely divine why do babies grow so quickly they never seem to stay in the really cute things for long

Lynn Mercurio on December 16, 2011 at 4:12 PM said...

Oh my...I could just eat that little chubby cheeked angel up. How adorable she looks with her new hair bob. Great job, Kelly. She is one fashionable baby! You're so lucky!

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez