Oct 4, 2012

Really Random





Crazy static 



Silly pics


Well worth the 15 minute wait in the drive-thru line. 


This should be an ad for Thirty-One, you can fit a three year old in their Thermal Market Tote



It helps to hit mommy in the face when you are cranky because you have 7 teeth coming in (5 of them are molars)


It's hard to remember her when she was this small. Her nickname was "Squeeky Beans"

And by the way, I believe the first song H will learn is the Chicken Dance. Singing it seems to be one of the only things that will make her sit still long enough to change her diaper. This child seriously hates getting changed. The Hokey Pokey always worked for the boys. 

I hope you enjoyed a little peak into our crazy family. I need to try and take more pictures, so I can share these a little more often. 

0 comments on " Really Random "

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez