Aug 28, 2009

Chatty Matthew ~ August 28, 2009












I just have time for a quick post while the boys are down for a nap... who knows how long they will stay asleep! Matthew and Ryan will be four months next week, how quickly does the time pass! They both have become more chatty recently, Matthew just started to talk more the other day. I caught him talking to their "Happy Apple" toy yesterday morning. I thought it was pretty cute.


Both boys can now roll from their stomach to their backs, although they seem to forget they can do it every once and a while. They are both starting to laugh also, which makes playtime so much more fun.

In other news we just got a new, used minivan. No more sporty Grand Prix for Jason! He gets to cruise around in my powder blue Focus while I get the soccer mom van. We got a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country with power doors... those have come in handy!

1 comments on " Chatty Matthew ~ August 28, 2009 "

Sara H said...

Augh the mini van! They are getting so big. Hard to believe it has 4 months. I go back to school Tues. I will miss staying home.

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez