Aug 21, 2009

Story time ~ August 21, 2009


The boys are getting so big and starting to grab on to toys and fingers. Ryan has a very strong grip (he likes to cut off circulation to your fingers while you are trying to feed him) and enjoys tasting whatever he has in his hand. Matthew is just content to mostly just look at it, for now... here are pictures of the boys with their soft covered books. I had run out of things to play with them one day and gave Matthew the book. I like how Matthew is using his feet to grab on to the book. He's getting big into grabbing his feet... I guess they will be in his mouth next!


Here is also a video that I just found of the boys getting to know each other. I love how crazy Ryan gets when he can't reach his hand to suck... and Matthew's face is priceless.


0 comments on " Story time ~ August 21, 2009 "

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez