Jason was able to get tickets to last night's Cardinals game versus the Marlins. They were spectacular tickets right behind home plate. We were planning on bringing the boys to their first game sometime before the end of the season, but were thinking about a day game. But since the opportunity was there, and we were not positive we would get a chance to go again, we decided to bring the boys to the game too. They were wonderful, until about the middle of the fifth inning. It was after 9 already (slow game) and I knew that they were not going to last much longer (let alone me, I am used to being in bed by 8 the latest!). Matthew had a screaming fit when we were leaving, but otherwise both boys did very well. Even the people around us commented on how well behaved they were, but(I really don't know how much they can misbehave at this age... Matthew jumped everytime the crowd cheered, but after a few seconds he would settle down again. Ryan was asleep through the entire fourth inning I think. :)

Cardinals ended up winning the game too, yea!
0 comments on " First Cardinals Game ~ September 15, 2009 "
Post a Comment