Thank you everyone for the well wishes on our anniversary yesterday. Jason and I celebrated seven years already. We have had a busy week here since the last time I posted. The boys and I went to the lavender farm on Friday with Grandma Smith. That was fun, but I was hoping for more plants in bloom. We'll have to go back again earlier next year. Then Jason's friend Kirk came down and we went to another Cardinal's game. We made it through seven innings this time, and the Cards won again! Then we went out to dinner with Kirk's family, and the boys were a bit more cranky. But after a LONG day at the baseball game, I couldn't blame them for being tired.
The boys are getting so strong now. They are almost able to sit up... they are growing so fast! Ryan is starting to talk more, instead of just squealing, and thankfully they both seem to like Oatmeal cereal a little better than Rice. We just have to work on an evening routine to try and give them a chance to eat cereal more often.
Here are some pictures from the past week. The boys were having fun hanging out with daddy.

0 comments on " Hanging with Daddy ~ September 22, 2009 "
Post a Comment