Jan 10, 2012

Project Life 2012 ~ Week 1


Sunday, January 1st: The boys playing in a box from their kitchen set they received for Christmas. Daddy cut port holes for the boys to pop out of and a door in and out.



Monday, January 2nd: H playing with her gym that she got for Christmas. She is reaching for the toys and grabbing on to them. 


Tuesday, January 3rd: Day one of potty training. Dora the Explorer helped keep the boys entertained. R went potty for the first time today. I added the leaves just to cover any bare areas. I made sure when I took the picture that nothing was exposed, but I still wanted to cover the area up for obvious reasons.



Wednesday, January 4th: Riding two to a tractor (made for one)




Thursday, January 5th: Posing for pictures






Friday, January 6th: Surprise!



Saturday, January 7th: Lunch at Chik-Fil-A and playing in their wonderful play land. If you have one of these restaurants near you, they are so family orientated! 





1 comments on " Project Life 2012 ~ Week 1 "

Jessica Pierre'auguste on January 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM said...

Great photos and good luck with potty training! I taught at a Montessori school for several years at the toddler level and have potty trained over 100 children.
The two most important things are: be consistent and don't ask them if they need to potty; tell them it is time to go potty!

 

The Smith Twins + 1 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez