Sunday, January 15th: Grandma and Grandpa came down today to deliver the play kitchen the boys got for Christmas. They were playing hide and seek with daddy before bedtime.
Monday, January 16th: I can see where M gets his button addiction from.
Tuesday, January 17th: Still literally chugging away with potty training. M is doing really well. It's hard to get R to even try and sit on the potty. On a good day, when I remember to get M to sit on the potty every 60-90 minutes, he can stay dry all day. Dirty diapers are a completely different story though!
Wednesday, January 18th: It's amazing how big they are getting...
Thursday, January 19th: Out for the night. She's like M, she likes to cover her face up with blankets.
Friday, January 20th: Playing with flashlights.
Saturday, January 21st: Rock band.









1 comments on " Project Life 2012 ~ Week 3 "
I can't believe how big the boys are. Time flies, doesn't it.
Post a Comment